gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] You can fax your prescriptions FREE.

From: Ashlie
Subject: [GNUe-dev] You can fax your prescriptions FREE.
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:17:28 -0700

We are dedicated to providing cutting-edge medicine through Internet technology.
Our physicians specialize in consulting with privacy-minded individuals and
prescribing popular medications.
These medications, sometimes called "embarrassment" drugs, are prescribed and
dispensed by our physicians and pharmacists!

Isn't a physical exam needed to determine if you would benefit from these
medications?
If you have had a physical exam recently and consider yourself healthy, you do
not necessarily require another physical exam in order for you to obtain the
medications we offer.
Thousands of psychiatrists and general practitioners throughout the US are
prescribing certain medications after only reviewing the patientÂ’s medical
history, without a physical exam.
The medical factors that would prohibit a physician from prescribing these
medications are discoverable through a review of the patient's medical history.
There is no reason to suggest that an in-person review of this history is any
more relevant than an online consultation.

As our patient, you are able to:

   * Enjoy complete privacy, discretion, and dignity while addressing your
condition.
   * Play an active role and participate more fully in your own process of care.
   * Enjoy your health care in an enlightened manner and maintain better health.
   * Enjoy a professional consultation at an affordable cost.

http://www.pharmacydeals.biz/aff/idevaffiliate.php?id=57