Re: New Object Server Documents

From: Alejandro Imass
Subject: Re: New Object Server Documents
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

This is a reminder to all that I HAVE NOT dropped out
but have been watching silently.

I decided to chill 'till some stuff like GEDI and
Forms got clearer, and people's roles got naturally
defined. In this sense I definitively feel that I
belong in the application/module/package development
area, abiding to whatever standards come up.

As some of you might remember I was basically
concentrated on the Materials Management side and
submitted the first draft in this sense.

During this "silent period" I decided to brush up on
UML and DIA and have been working on th UML model of
Inventory and Warehouse Management, in a purely
abstract form. This is cool because I can easily adapt
to the new specs comming out like the Object Server
proposal which I am digesting and will be asking some
questions shortly.

Well, it was just a note to let you guys know that I
was still around and that I am dedicating some time to
the effort. Today I will have a business lunch with
some partners and one of the topics is to see if our
company can allocate permanent resources to GNUE.

Warm Regards to All,
Alejandro Imass