Re: Trying to understand GNUe?

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Trying to understand GNUe?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:52:48 -0500

Derek,

Thanks for the great reply, I am still absorbing it and reviewing the drawings you referenced.

At 7:34 PM -0700 10/13/00, Derek A. Neighbors wrote:
really sees.  I am not sure what ICL is so would remove it.

This is from page 11, GNU Enterprise - Developers Introduction and stands for Interface Client Level as it refers to the architecture. The first paragraph is "These programs are basically identical....." So I guess ICL is the report and form clients?

Maybe I will find out as I read through the docs you posted but in the mean time it appears by your description that a user will only interact with the GNUe Report and Forms clients. Is this true or will the user be able to access GNUe via a browser.

Neil