Re: PKEYS and Objects

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Re: PKEYS and Objects
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:20:06 -0700

Alejandro,

> Also, could you take a look at this over-simplified
> model for Inventory. I have not yet written the
> explanation but there are some things I would like
> someone to validate. For example I used aggregation
> (part-of) for all things that are pertinent to an item
> record. Even though there will be associations to
> other objects of the same type.

I briefly reviewed this.  It would help IMMENSELY if you could get this
into the module proposal (docbook) format.  As the dia doc looks good,
after a very quick look, but it would help to have a narrative to follow
it.

I will gladly help you with docbook as I am eager to get the proposal
template in use so we can iron out the bugs.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org
address@hidden