Re: what is going on?

From: Reinhard Müller
Subject: Re: what is going on?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:24:16 +0100

Dear Doug,

Am Samstag, 22. Februar 2014, 21:18:32 schrieb Doug Epling:
> There does not seem to be a very active development community.

indeed all former developers of GNU Enterprise have stopped working on this
project for different reasons. I plan to come back at some point in time, but
currently other priorities don't allow for any significant time to be spent on
this.

Still, if there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to put
them on this mailing list.

> I have tried to install using setup.py from the tar.gz, but I am getting
> some syntax error.

I understand from your other email that you were able to solve this, correct?

Thanks,
Reinhard