[gnugo-devel] GNU Go development and announcement lists

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go development and announcement lists
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 12:56:45 -0400

address@hidden :    This list is intended to replace the existing
                         traffic at address@hidden Subscribers may post.

address@hidden : This is a low traffic list. Most of the messages
                         will be to announce new versions of the program.
                         Only Gunnar and I can post.

For archival reasons the announcements will be echoed to gnugo-devel
so I recommend that you only subscribe to one list. Sign up at:

                    - or -
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnugo-announce

For the next couple of days let's keep the list traffic
at address@hidden This will give people time to subscribe.
Then I will send an announcement, after which list traffic
will move to address@hidden

After this, mail to address@hidden will reach the list, but
only after Gunnar or I approve it. And only subscribers
can post directly to gnugo-devel, so that should be the
end of the spam.

Dan