[gnugo-devel] Regression tests corrections

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Regression tests corrections
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:30:56 +0100 (CET)

Hmm, I failed some tests :-) No, seriously, what to do with tests where I
agree with GnuGo instead of the proposed solution? Mail a list of comments
here? Send a patch with comments to the .tst-files added? Or just a patch
that corrects them? (Reluctant to do that before someone else agrees.)

Also, I collected a series of blunders of GnuGo 3.0.0 in a .tst file. Are
you interested in adding these tests? If so, do you know a script that
deletes the comments etc. from the sgf-files gnugo -o produces?

Btw, some good news for you, GnuGo 3.1.13 produced an unexpected pass on
one third of the problems, seems you did some useful work in the last three
months! :)

Arend