Re: [gnugo-devel] arend_1_14.6a

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] arend_1_14.6a
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:05:40 -0800

> > This seems potentially confusing. Maybe better just manually add the
> > F class to all patterns where it is applicable. This shouldn't be
> > hard to do in fuseki.db using an emacs macro.
>
> Agreed. Having negated classifications is added complexity that
> doesn't pay off. Better to add F to all patterns where it applies.

I've put up a proposed revision of Arend's patches arend_1_14.7
and arend_1_14.9 at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/arend_1_14.10

This omits the changes to mkpat and manually adds the F classification
to fuseki.db.

I also corrected some wrong symmetry classifications in barriers.db
and misspellings of GNU Go.

- new pattern classification F
- F classification added to most patterns in fuseki.db
- upper bounds removed for j and t classifications
- symmetries corrected in barriers.db

Dan