[gnugo-devel] cgoban - cygwin/xfree86

From: Zheng Yin
Subject: [gnugo-devel] cgoban - cygwin/xfree86
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:47:50 -0500

I compiled cgoban in cygwin and run it over xfree86. I tried first on
Windows NT. It works nice on Windows NT. Then I tried on Windows ME. I got
an error message dialog: "A requird.DLL filem, C:\CYGWIN\BIN\CGOBAN.EXE, was
not found". On the background of shell, I got: "BASH: /usr/bin/cgoban:
Permision denied" if not running Xwin. I could only see the previous dialog
if running Xwin. Does anyone tried this?

Zheng

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!