[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:31:08 -0500
- spelling corrections. fflush() added a few places.
- owl tries tactical defense for small groups.
- owl logs number of variations per sub-tree in SGF file.
- [ox]play_(attack_either|defend_both) handles ko correctly.
- added [ox]play_(dis)?connect helpers
- allow followup value if defense threat is contingent on ko.
- only allow territory move values if move is deemed safe.
- reduce cutstone values in case of ko.
(Yes, I skipped trevor_1_22.2, if you were counting.)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [gnugo-devel] trevor_1_22.4,
Trevor Morris <=