Re: [gnugo-devel] revised config.vcin

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] revised config.vcin
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:38:33 -0800

Teun wrote:

> This config.vcin was not up to date, it missed the recently
> introdued experimental influence and owl_threats #defines.
>
> The one attached here should be OK

I added this revised config.vcin and Wietze Brandsma's
revision of sgf.dsp to the CVS.

Trevor wrote:

> To answer my own (implied) question, config.vc has:
>
> /* Define as 1 to enable the DFA pattern matcher */
> #define DFA_ENABLED 0
>
> Should probably be set to 1 now, right?

The DFA build is no longer determined by DFA_ENABLED
as defined in config.h.

Instead, when you run configure, mkpat flags get set
in patterns/Makefile. After Teun's patch DFA_ENABLED
is no longer referenced in config.vc or config.vcin.

I'd like to know if the current CVS version builds OK on
VC and whether Teun's revision eliminated the differences
in test results.

Dan