Re: [gnugo-devel] Patch: GTP:worm_origins

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Patch: GTP:worm_origins
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:38:37 +0100

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 02:02:32AM +0100, Gunnar Farneback wrote:
> This is certainly a better solution than the previous one. However,
> wouldn't worm_stones suffice? True, it lists all stones in the worms,
> not only the origins, but is that a problem?

I need to iterate over all the worms (and later, dragons). Of course I could
filter the output of worm_stones, but I figured it was easier to add it in
gtp than to do my own filtering. Might even be handy for someone else
playing with the engine...

Of course, if you don't want to use the patch, it is all right - I just keep
it in my private fork then.

-H

--
Heikki Levanto  LSD - Levanto Software Development   <address@hidden>