[gnugo-devel] Revised semeai patch

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Revised semeai patch
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:36:04 -0800

I've put up a revised semeai patch called semeai_1_24.1b.
My hope is that this one is good enough to go in the CVS.

It includes Arend's change, Gunnar's comment that it's
wrong to include the pass and owl phase tests in the
READ_RETURN_SEMEAI macro, and it makes the behavior
of the reimplemented small_semeai closer to the old
behavior.

I ran the regressions on it without enabling the
experimental semeai. Up to nngs.tst (towards the
end of the third batch) there were no changed
test results. I'll enable the experimental code
and rerun the regressions tonight. If all looks
OK I'll add it to the CVS tomorrow.

Dan