Re: [gnugo-devel] Last night's CVS (14 FAILS 14 PASSES)

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Last night's CVS (14 FAILS 14 PASSES)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:44:51 -0800

Trevor wrote:

> Here's the CVS results diff as of late last night (before
> patch semeai_1_24.1b)
>
> I believe these are all due to the tuning in patch
>   trevor_1_23.4.tar.gz

I'm running these too, and I got a couple of different
results. Missing from your list:

unexpected FAIL in owl:132 (Correct '(1|2) R4', got '0')
unexpected FAIL in trevora:430 (Correct 'G4', got 'H5')

I wonder why I got these fails and you didn't.

This is with the CVS version right after checking in
trevor_1_23.4, omitting the semeai patch.  Only the
first batch has run, so I may find a few more later.

Dan