Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client

From: Morten Gulbrandsen
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] problem with gnugo and cgoban client
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:15:24 +0100

Here is my problem:

I start cgoban , click on Go Modem
white player is program /usr/local/bin/gnugo

black player is human

I click ok

rules set japanese,  Time system Canadian

I click ok

What I'd like to do is to let gnugo load a sgf file,

and to let gnugo continue a previously played *.sgf game
from an arbitrary move number,  but how ?

It always assumes to start with a free
board containing only handicap stones,

When I click on edit SGF File, I have no way to let gnugo analyze this,
or even to play against itself from a given go position.

Yours Sincerely

Morten Gulbrandsen