Re: [gnugo-devel] GnuGO vs Handtalk

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GnuGO vs Handtalk
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:07:28 -0800

> As promised - I've created a webpage tracking my
> progress with the Handtalk vs GnuGO benchmarking.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/richhillcomputing/gnugo.html
>
> Time permitting - I should get 1 game a day played.
>
> Everybody have a happy Easter!!!

Cleaned up sgf files of these games are now in the CVS
as regression/games/handtalk*.sgf.

I don't agree with your scoring of the two two stone
games. It looks to me as if your scoring of the first
game (B wins 1.5) is only right if you use Chinese
scoring. With Japanese scoring W wins 0.5. And the
second game B wins but by less than 13.5.

Dan