Re: [gnugo-devel] version number in configure.in still 3.1.34

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] version number in configure.in still 3.1.34
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:10:47 -0700

> I noticed that configure.in still has version 3.1.34.
> Am I doing something wrong with checking it out?

No, GNU Go 3.2 was not really checked into the CVS
though I made a release tag with all relevant patches
checked in. Subsequently some patches have been checked
in, so the current CVS is definitely post-3.2.

This was an error. I suppose it can be corrected by running
autoconf, checking in configure* and moving the CVS tag on
those files only.

Dan