Re: [gnugo-devel] Scoring / NNGS / Logs?

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Scoring / NNGS / Logs?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:10:38 +0200

Allan wrote:
> I ran --score finish on the resulting SGF file and it got the correct
> result.

It's more relevant to try --score aftermath, since that's what
gnugoclient's using (although the GTP equivalent).

> I was wondering if a log exists of the game, so we can find out whether it
> was gnugo or this new client that was responsible.

No detailed log, but the game record as recorded by gnugoclient is
available as
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gunnar/gnugo/nngs/games/plasma-gnugo-3.1.34-200204262220.sgf

>From the end comments it's possible to verify that GNU Go misscored
the game. I have no idea what happened though.