[gnugo-devel] eye_data in local_owl_data

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] eye_data in local_owl_data
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:25:09 +0200 (CEST)

In the struct local_owl_data, we have among other things

  struct eye_data black_eye[BOARDMAX];
  struct eye_data white_eye[BOARDMAX];

It seems to me it would be completely sufficient to only use s.th. like
  struct eye_data my_eye[BOARDMAX];
which would store the eyes belonging to the color of the dragon being
attacked.

Can anyone spot s.th. I might be missing?

This question isn't purely academical, push_owl consumes 4.5% of CPU
time at the moment, and its time consumption should be pretty much
proportional to sizeof(local_owl_data).

Arend