Re: [gnugo-devel] tuning patch

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] tuning patch
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:25:45 +0200

Arend wrote:
> Here is a new version: I get a FAIL both with and without my patch
> (without having applied Gunnar's patch) -- i.e., including 3.3-pre1.
> Platform dependency again?

Probably not. It seems rather to be a test case interdependency
problem, which does not at all involve arend_3_3.6. Before my patch,
the test case fails when run in isolation but passes when running the
whole test suite (in fact only the test directly before, 230,
matters). After my patch the test case fails in both scenarios.
Arguably this is an improvement. I don't have any good ideas what
caused the test case interdependency in the first place and neither do
I know why my patch solved it.