Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.6

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.6
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:57:14 -0700

> so, any indication how much stronger it is than 3.3.5?  3.2?  is this
> something we traditionally check at point releases, or not really?

I don't think 3.3.6 is greatly stronger than 3.2. However when we release 3.4
it will be a stronger program. Perhaps when we address the problems in the
Edmonton and Maastricht games we will have a genuinely stronger program.

We will do a lot of twogtp testing late in the release cycle, as
we did before putting out 3.2.

Dan