Re: [gnugo-devel] more auto-generated nngs tests

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] more auto-generated nngs tests
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:41:48 +0200

Dan wrote:
> > Also, do we have games of gnugo vs an upper kyu player, where it loses at
> > 9 stones?  I think those would be interesting to look at.  I think gnugo
> > generally does an unsatisfactory job of connecting its handicap stones.
> > I'd be happy to create tests from such if someone can point me to a game,
> > though it might be better for a stronger player to look at it.
>
> How many of the Lazarus games do we have?
>
> There's only 3 in the CVS but Gunnar may have a cache of those.

There's no need to dig in the archives since new games appear
frequently enough. The last week we have losses in 9-stone games
against juka [2k*], hedgehog [3k], huck [3k], myth [1d*] and winnie
[2k*]. All those game records are available on the recent games page.
My last regression patch added 10 tests for the huck game.