Re: [gnugo-devel] sgf patch fixes

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] sgf patch fixes
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:13:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> > could we wait till 3.3.9 is released and then i add IL tags back? i
> > just don't want to recreate all that 40k of patch again because of
> > this. in the end, 3.3 is an unstable version ;)
>
> The IL tag is not important and can wait until 3.3.9. But
> the question puzzles me since you are making your diffs against
> the CVS, so the 3.3.9 release is almost irrelevant.

I understand that making incremental patches is a pain as long as your
patch isn't in CVS, but once it is in it shouldn't be a problem, as Dan
is saying: If you use "cvs update" (or maybe "cvs update -r HEAD" if you
used a release tag previously), you have the latest version and you can
make cvs diffs against it.

Arend