[gnugo-devel] 3.3.12 pre 1

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] 3.3.12 pre 1
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:14:13 -0800

Some of the pending patches got added to the CVS today,
and hopefully we can get caught up with the backlog.

At this point I updated the test results and made a
CVS tag rel-3-3-12-pre-1.

Arend wrote:

> The two attack_either tests that were relevant to Evan's patch, and
> two more reading tests (one of them also related to it).
>
> I've put the attack_either tests in tactics.tst, I didn't find a better
> place.

I took the liberty of moving these to tactics1.tst. I started this new test
last week for Nando's first blunder test, since tactics.tst is mostly
pre-3.2 material. I think it's helpful to keep the post-3.2 tests separate
from the old ones.

The fifth batch is all post-3.2 stuff. It's starting to get pretty long.
Only the second batch is comparable in length. Soon it may be good to
split it.

Dan