[gnugo-devel] breakage2tst.py updated; regression scripts

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] breakage2tst.py updated; regression scripts
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:52:27 +0100 (CET)

Just a note that breakage2tst.py in CVS can now parse the output of
Gunnar's script if you one adds "--pike" as option.

Of course this is somewhat ugly and might rather be integrated into
the pike script, but it does the job for now.

Generally speaking I seem to be the only one so far to have picked up
using Gunnar's script. If we want to extend it to include history etc.
as Gunnar once suggested, we might want to agree using it in the long-term,
or porting it to python/perl/... if that is more generally acceptable.

I for my part don't know pike, but wouldn't mind using it, as it looks
nice and seems to have good documentation available, too. (Definitely
nicer than awk ;-)

Arend