RE: [gnugo-devel] Lack of files in CVS \gnugo\patterns\

From: Portela Fernand
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] Lack of files in CVS \gnugo\patterns\
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 05:51:59 +0100

You wrote:

> after checked out module gnugo from CVS and built patterns.dsp, compile
> error
> C1083 occurred: Cannot open source files in \gnugo\patterns\.
> aa_attackpat.c
> apatterns.c
> barriers.c
>
> Would you please tell me how to find those files?

I have the same problem every time I check that file out. Actually,
patterns.dsp is 100% correct, but there's a bug in the VC++ IDE which
prevents it to compile correctly. I've been too lazy to get the latest
service packs or bugfixes from Microsoft (I somehow found a workaround),
but you should do so.

/nando