[gnugo-devel] May I join ?

From: Mei Yu
Subject: [gnugo-devel] May I join ?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:40:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I want to join this open source project.

I have a computer master degree from Loyola University
Chicago.  i worked as consultant for a couple of
companies (like SPSS).  Because I like playing Go, I'd
be very happy to do something for this project.
I'll have about 20 hours available every week.

Please let me know if there is anything i can work on.
If yes, how can i proceed.

Thanks.

Mei Yu