[gnugo-devel] Life and death reading error

From: SP LEE
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Life and death reading error
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:17:38 -0700

Dear all,

Maybe this is a simple problem regarding life and death. In this game, the GNUGO's black group at upper right corner is actually dead, but GNUGO still thinks it's alive. I'm not quite good at reading the debugging information, but it seems GNUGO thought the group already has two eyes at P15 and T15, which seems to be rediculous to me.

Does this mean the eye space data base should be tuned?

SP Lee