Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:52:16 -0400 (EDT)

Which file did you download?  You need to be sure to download one with a
compiled binary.  I would reccomend you download version 3.3.16, for which
a windows binary is available at
http://www.public32.com/games/go/gnugo-3.3.16-vc.zip

Also, you will probably want to download a GUI to use with GNU Go.  I
would reccomend gGo.  There is a link to it on the main GNU Go page.

Hope this helps

Evan Daniel