Re: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: computer-go: proxy operators available

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: computer-go: proxy operators available - Gifu Challenge 2003]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:01:59 +0200

Dan wrote:
> I think we should apply to do this.

Agreed.

What's the status for the European Go Congress? I remember Tanguy sent
a question to the organizers about dates for the computer go event,
with CC to the list, but I don't think we saw any reply to that.

Is anybody on the team planning to go there? If not, do we know
somebody who is going there and would be willing to act as operator?