Re: [gnugo-devel] SGMP patch and windows redirect program for use onGifu

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] SGMP patch and windows redirect program for use onGifu
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:48:41 -0700

> SP Lee, maybe as soon as 3.3.23 is out (we are waiting now for Evan to
> revise twogtp-a, then it can be released) maybe could make a binary
> with Paul's patch and combine it with the other files that they will
> need, and instructions in a zip file. Then people can test it and
> finally we offer it to the Gifu people.
>
> Arend wrote to the Gifu people and suggested that they can
> use CGoban and Linux. But we are not certain whether this will
> work or not. So maybe this way is better.
>
> The tournament is August 2.
>
> Dan

It's OK. Just to remind you, I have posted a semeai patch before in the
following message:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2003-07/msg00044.html

Will it be accepted in later version or is there any comment about it? The
principle of it is, if the semeai module finds a winning move which is to fill
a non-common and non-self-atari liberty of the opponent group, then this patch
puts all non-common and non-self-atari liberties to the move list. This allows
the move valuation to choose the best liberty filling move which has the better
strategical and territorial value.

SP Lee