Re: [gnugo-devel] Attack and defense points for worms

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Attack and defense points for worms
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:19:51 +0200

Inge wrote:
> I wanted to touch up my old brainchild debugboard.

Any chance to induce you to rewrite this with real graphics? While the
current debugboard is an interesting proof of concept I don't find it
practical and/or powerful enough to use for real debugging or tuning.

> It now compiles and works, but it still lacks a few of the newer
> fields of the dragon2 struct.

I've done some minor maintenance from time to time but never tried to
add any new information.

> While doing this, I noticed that attack and defense points for worms
> (and the corresponding threats) only get stored for the worm origin.
> Is this by design or is it a bug? I seem to remember that the worm
> array was supposed to contain the same worm data over the entire worm.

Sounds like a bug to me.