Re: [gnugo-devel] assertion failure:

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] assertion failure:
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:11:26 -0800

> gnugo 3.2 (seed 1067209620): You stepped on a bug.
> Please save this game as an sgf file and mail it to address@hidden
> If you can, please also include the debug output above this message.

Some crashes with Mac GNU Go seemed to be caused by the client
getting having a wrong board state. In other words, the bug may
not be with the engine but by the client program.

Probably you should upgrade to GNU Go 3.4 if possible. I'm
not sure if this is possible with Mac GNU Go however.

Thank you for your report.

Daniel Bump