Re: [gnugo-devel] Thanks

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Thanks
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:37:30 -0800

> (since I did not found any other address, hopefully this one is ok) I just
> want to thank you for bringing the world gnugo. I'm starting to play Go and
> esp. with glGo this game makes much fun.

Thanks for letting us know.

I see that glGo is a new project by Peter Strempel. It is a
new client capable of playing with GNU Go or on (at least)
IGS. Source code is available under the GPL from Sourceforge.

I just added a link at http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/gnugo.html.
It may not show up immediately due to the slowness in updating
the web pages from the cvs.

Daniel Bump