[gnugo-devel] Go on Linux

From: Ezra Mound
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Go on Linux
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:02:15 -0500

Hi,
I really appreciate your effort on your page at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/gnugo.html
I was lost, though, as to where to go for what I want, and I thought you
may be able to help. If not, no big deal. I run Redhat 9 and just wanted
to play against a computer on my local machine. I was wondering if there
were any free/open source programs to do that. I'm sure there are, and
they are probably staring at me on that page, but I was having a hard
time distinguishing clents from Go engines... and knowing what to pick.
I know I sound like an idiot, but thanks anyway,
Ezra