[gnugo-devel] New Classic Mac interface for 2.6 and 3.4

From: Jeremy Harris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] New Classic Mac interface for 2.6 and 3.4
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 01:06:16 -0500

Hello. I've made an interface to both GnuGo 2.6 and GnuGo 3.4 for the
Classic Mac (including 68k!) called Quickie Go. It should soon be on the
InfoMac archives, but until then, this is the website where you can see
screenshots and download.

http://www.geocities.com/secretmojo/QuickieGo

It's open source, of course.

Could you please list me on your software page?

Thanks,

Jeremy Harris.
("secretmojo" on IGS, NNGS, and Kiseido)

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or
viruses.
Please report spam to address@hidden If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from
your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with
every account.

http://www.vei.net/
address@hidden