[gnugo-devel] I can compile latest version GNU Go for Pocket PC

From: Vadim Lyakhovsky
Subject: [gnugo-devel] I can compile latest version GNU Go for Pocket PC
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:43:40 +0400

Hello!
Sorry for my bad inglish.
I am write my program SGF-editor/viewer for Pocket PC and in begining i use sourse GNU Go (editor SGF) for testin interface program.
After this i remove sourse from my program and write own source elitor SGF. I not want use GPL licence for my program, but
i have project for compile GNU Go 3.5.6 for Pocket PC and make board.lib, dfa.lib, engine.lib, patterns.lib, sgf.lib and utils.lib.
I want send this to you. I  dont know how. I can send sources or write in letter what need change in files GNU Go 3.5.6 for compile for Pocket PC.
It not many. And you change you sources.
If ned i can write small simple program for play Go with GNU Go sources.

With regards, Vadim Lyakhovsky.