Re: [gnugo-devel] web page reorganization

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] web page reorganization
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:13:42 +0300

Arend wrote:

> I have now updated my web page reorganization and checked it in into
> CVS. The page for tracking patches etc. is now
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches.html.
>
> I hope it works well on all browsers; but it is all valid xhtml 1.0, so
> it should. Please complain if s.th. looks odd.

It works, but I can see two annoying problems with the pages:

* The menu is centered vertically, escaping from the first visual page.
  Also, there is virtually no gap between menu's text and left border
  (there should be a few blank pixels).

* Text size is smaller than standard.  I'd prefer this to be left to
  browser to decide (i.e. essentially to user to set up in his
  preferences).

Paul