Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:05:27 +0200

On Aug 24, 2004, at 20:24, David G Doshay wrote:

We can try 2 stones against MFG and see what happens. We would like to
try playing a series of games against Go++, but that will be very hard to
automate. We had to do a bit of work just to automate a series of games
against MFG.

You should contact max_d, who often post here results of tournament he plays between several engines. Apparently Go++ is now in the pack. I think these tournaments are automated, probably using screen scrapping. Maybe a GTP interface could be wrapped around his tools?

marco

Marco Scheurer
Sen:te, Lausanne, Switzerland   http://www.sente.ch