Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces

From: max-d
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo v.s. Many Faces
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:49:08 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gunnar Farnebäck" <address@hidden>
To: "GNU Go development" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 4:41 AM

Thanks. Not really statistically significant but it does indicate that
GNU Go and Many Faces probably are of similar strength.

>From the game records I gather that komi must have been 5.5 and that
GNU Go played white in all but four games.

Right !
I believe also that 2 or 3 games (no more) were played with  MFG set to
level 9 because the guy who run the test had some windows 2000 crashes when
runing MFG lv 10.
md.