RE: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)

From: David Fotland
Subject: RE: Stupid us (was Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4 vs 3.6 against MFG)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:59:38 -0800

The time you specify is the maximum time to take for the game.  Play starts
at the specified level, but
the level will be reduced to avoid running out of time.  It won't be reduced
below level 3.  It saves the
settings in the registry, so if you ever accidentally set the time low, it
would stay that way.

David