Re: [gnugo-devel] switching to multiple boards

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] switching to multiple boards
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:14:34 -0700

On 14, Apr 2005, at 2:21 PM, Gunnar Farnebäck wrote:

Although it's already in use, I think "struct board_state" is a fairly
good name. As for the name of the pointer being passed around I prefer
something short since it's going to be typed a lot, maybe even just
"b".

I have not contributed directly to GNU Go yet, although some info
gathered from SlugGo may be worth incorporating "soon." My
thought is to at least call it b_p, although I prefer board_p for
a board pointer, and that is a common naming convention.

Cheers,
David