Re: [gnugo-devel] multi-board branch

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] multi-board branch
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:18:51 +0300

Marco Scheurer wrote:

> Are you interested in numbers using GCC 4.0 on a G4 and /or a G5? If so
> could someone remind me what's needed to make measurements?

You need a way to run regression tests and a way to measure CPU time.  If
you can leave box alone while running tests, wall time should be close
enough to CPU time, but it should be possible to know CPU time from the
system.  If you have Pike installed, `regress.pike' will print CPU time
for you (provided that GNU Go was able to determine it.)

Paul