[gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Reminder: 4th KGS Computer Go tournament

From: Nick Wedd
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Reminder: 4th KGS Computer Go tournament
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:29:07 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Arend Bayer <address@hidden> writes

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Nick Wedd wrote:

In message <address@hidden>, Nick Wedd
<address@hidden> writes
> This is to remind you that the fourth KGS Computer Go tournament, in two
> divisions, will be this Sunday, starting at 16:00 UTC.  See
> http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html for details of how to >enter, and
> http://kgs.kiseido.com/en_US/tournEntrants.jsp?sort=n&id=103 and
> http://kgs.kiseido.com/en_US/tournEntrants.jsp?sort=n&id=104 for lists of
> those who have entered.

No-one has entered a GNU Go for either division yet. I happen to have a build
of GNU Go 3.6.  I shall enter it for the Formal division.  If a spokesman for
GNU Go asks me to withdraw it, or if anyone else enters another GNU Go, I
shall withdraw it.

Thanks, it is fine with me. Assuming Java 1.5 is still required for
recent kgsGtp, I don't think anybody besides Gunnar (who is away) in our
team will be able to enter it.

Thank you, Arend. I shall enter it for the Formal division now, and withdraw it from the Open. If you want me to change this, please let me know.

Nick
--
Nick Wedd    address@hidden