Re: [gnugo-devel] 7th KGS tourney

From: Evan Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 7th KGS tourney
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:42:43 -0400

On 9/7/05, Gunnar Farnebäck <address@hidden> wrote:
> David wrote:
> > > The seventh KGS computer Go Tournament will be on Sunday October
> > > 2nd, starting at 16:00 UTC. It will be on 19x19 boards, with 58
> > > minutes each. Like the last few tournaments, it will be held in two
> > > divisions
> >
> > I would like to enter SlugGo if it is OK with the GNU Go team.
>
> Fine with me.

This reminds me -- I think there had been mention of designating a
tournament liaison who would be allowed to make such decisions to
avoid the "hydra" negotiations.  Is there any interest in such a
proposal?  I would volunteer, but I haven't been particularly active
lately and I'm not always that fast about checking email, so I don't
think I'd be the best person for the job.

Evan