Re: [gnugo-devel] CCs on trac.gnugo.org not functional

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] CCs on trac.gnugo.org not functional
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:06:33 +0200 (CEST)

Maybe I should add that the RSS feed instead works well. In particular I
would encourage anyone to subscribe to the timeline:
http://trac.gnugo.org/gnugo/timeline

(Any Linux distribution should have tons of RSS readers by now.)

The timeline covers changes to the wiki, new/closed/changed tickets, and
all CVS checkins. (*)

In particular, I would think it could obsolete our patches.html page.
This needs more discussion, of course.

Arend

(*) Unfortunately, it doesn't see new attachments to tickets.