[gnugo-devel] Gnugo difficulty scale?

From: David C. Hurd
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Gnugo difficulty scale?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:28:31 -1000

Hi,

Please forgive me for asking such a dull-witted question but in the difficulty slider from 1-10 which is the most difficult end? I'm thinking 10 is but when I play with a 6 stone handicap (I'm pretty much a rank beginner) any number in the slider seems to be the same difficulty of play.

   Thanks for your time in answering this question.

   aloha,

David C. Hurd