[gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] June KGS online Go Tournament

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] June KGS online Go Tournament
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:09:32 -0700

Hello All,

Thank you all for letting SlugGo enter the Formal division in so many of the KGS tournaments. I would be happy to enter again, but feel the first choice should go to either GNU Go itself or to another of the derivative programs. If no others wish to enter, I can enter one or both divisions with SlugGo.

Cheers,
David

Begin forwarded message: