[gnugo-devel] PhD on GnuGo

From: Grzegorz Leszczyński
Subject: [gnugo-devel] PhD on GnuGo
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:59:35 +0200

Hello,

I'm a student from University of Warsaw, Computer Sciences. Currently I'm on the fifth year of studies and I'm writing my Physical Degree paper on GnuGo. I want to analyze the program and tries to upgrade something in it. Because of that I'd like to get access to everything that is needed to work on GnuGo.

Until now, I installed CygWin, GnuGo, compiled it and everything is working. I need to install patches and an access to database. As I saw on the GnuGo web page, the program database is in CVS. Could You tell me what more I need to fully become part of the development team? It would be nice if You give me all instructions in details (I never worked with CVS... but worked with SourceSafe).

With best regards,
     Grzegorz Leszczynski