[gnugo-devel] Beeping

From: Grzegorz Leszczyński
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Beeping
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:13:52 +0100

I've encoutered some strange thing during making my next patch. During regression testing (the longer the bigger probability) GnuGo (or CygWin - I'm working under it) keeps beeping using a hardware speaker. Duration of these beeps is about 0.5-1 second and intervals are similar. I have no idea, what could cause that because everything else is working fine - regression tests are passed, system is working ok. Maybe somebody had the same problem - this is REALLY annoying noise.

Gregory Leszczynski